Why Hire a Buyer's Agent?
Most real estate agents work for the seller. It is important that you hire a San Diego real estate agent who works for you, the home buyer! Globella Buyers Realty is the premier Exclusive Buyer's Agent in San Diego and is a member of the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents.
Buyer's Agency = Confidentiality + Full Disclosure + Undivided Loyalty
The Benefits of Hiring a San Diego Buyer's Agent
- I will advise you with expert knowledge throughout the home buying process.
- As an Exclusive Buyer's Agent, my company can offer you access to all the properties you want to see anywhere in San Diego County without the threat of dual agency.
- I will connect you with reputable mortgage lenders, contractors, escrow officers, etc.
- I will negotiate on your behalf to get you the best price and terms... I'm a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).
- I will preview properties on your behalf and help you sort through the listings, saving you time.
- I will research and provide you with comparable sales on the home you're buying to make sure you are not overpaying.
- I will share my insider knowledge with you and educate you along the way... so that you are buying your home with your eyes wide open!
- I take pride in giving you top-rate customer service and making your home-buying process a positive experience.
On Globella.com: What is Dual Agency?
If you are in the process of hiring a San Diego Buyer Agent, I would be honored to meet with you for an interview. Call me at 858-437-2662 or send me an email to get the process started. I look forward to hearing from you!About Justin Gramm
Justin Gramm is the founder of Globella Buyers Realty and works full time as a San Diego exclusive buyer agent. Exclusive buyer agents never take listings or represent sellers. Exclusive buyer agents represent buyers-only 100% of the time, allowing you to hire a San Diego buyer's broker without the conflict of dual agency. Justin has helped many wonderful people from all over the world buy homes and condos in San Diego over the years. If you'd like to talk to Justin about your potential San Diego home purchase, you are welcome to schedule an interview. Call Justin at 858-437-2662 or send Justin an email to get the process started. More About Justin Gramm
Justin Gramm on Google+.